2 inches fresh turmeric
1 inch fresh ginger
3-4 black pepper corns
25ml lemon juice (approx. juice of one small lemon)
½ tsp honey or a few drops of Stevia
1 cup water
- Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend together until everything is liquified.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy. Or, place in jar and into fridge for later.
- Make 4 servings at a time and store in fridge to consume over a few days.
- Add coconut milk to create golden milk.
- Place in a pot and warm up to enjoy as a hot tea.